Desert Dreamer ships to all 50 states, U.S. territories and possessions. As of right now all international customs duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. We're working on being more accessible to our international friends!
GOOD TO KNOW
We want to ship your package as responsibly as we can! To avoid the extra CO2 in transit, and because we’re a small team, we have consolidated our options to only offer standard shipping at this time. It may take a few extra days to get to you, but we hand pack and ship each order with love from our DTLA office. Thank you for your patience :)
- We do not offer expedited shipping, next day air, or any other shipping option besides standard ground shipping
Once your order is placed please allow 1-6 days for processing, and an additional 2-7 days for shipping. You will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped. Please allow a few extra days for USPS Holiday delays! Thank your local postal workers!
- All deliveries are pending approval and merchandise availability. Orders are processed Monday-Friday. We do not ship Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. Once and order is placed on our store we cannot edit or change address. Please double check all information is correct before placing your order.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order, at which time we will immediately notify this action by email, using the details provided. We will refund the full amount paid using the original method received.
- If an item is out of stock after your purchase we will automatically refund your item to the original method of payment. We will notify you via email in these cases.
- Watch for an email from us. We may need additional information to process your order.
- Desert Dreamer is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Processing time does not allow for any issues that may occur during payment authorization.
- Shipping delays may occur during holiday seasons, please email for updated shipping times during holiday seasons and promo sales.
- We don't refund shipping in the case that the carrier doesn't accomplish the estimate date of arrival. We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, floods etc.).
Have a question not called out here? We're happy to help! Contact our Customer Service Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org